Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Art/Wine Festival

I went to the local art and wine festival. Again, I felt the need to support the arts. I bought a print of some hearts. I also bought a picture of Italian side street. A city I have not been to ....yet.

The pictures of France were beautiful in a different way. I love Italy...Rome! I wonder if visiting France would have that type of an affect on me. Would I love it more than Italy? I doubt it, but there is only one way to find out.

I am going to select some of my best pictures and develop them to display them as art. Why am I paying when I have some really good shots of my own that will bring a smile to my face.

Mass was about forgiveness today. Funny how sometimes the message ties into the current drama in my life. Drama no more because N is on vacation for a few weeks. Forgiveness can wait.

No comments: