Monday, May 23, 2005

Singles

Something is in the air. Something that is making all my single friends seriously start thinking about dating with the end result being a long-term committed relationship (oh, how I avoid the word marriage). The scary thing is that all this talk about dating has me thinking about dating as well. I don't need this kind of pressure. Then again, it could be exactly the kind of pressure I need.

One of my friends was telling me that her mother wants to pray to some saint so my friend will find that someone. What?! Are you kidding me? Then again, it's along the same lines as having my family think I might be gay. jejejeje

I'm calling J on an almost daily basis because her due date was this Sunday, 5/22. No baby yet and she is losing her patience...there was little patience to begin with.

Ah, life!

No comments: