Monday, December 11, 2006

Procrastination

If I search back to one of my previous postings I will probably find a new year's resolution about putting a stop to procrastination. Here I am in the wee hours of the morning posting after a long absence instead of doing what I should be doing which is writing up some documents for a meeting tomorrow. I'm under the impression that I do my best work under pressure. Right now, sleep is the only thing I want, but I cannot show up tomorrow without the documents. I don't know what my damn problem is. I will find anything and everything to do rather than what I should be doing. This is a personal trait that really pisses me off.

I wonder if I should even say that in 2007 I will change my procrastinating ways. I've done it so many times before to no success. I have hope though, that one miraculous day this trait will be gone never to be seen again. I like my optimism. Or is it just plain denial, daydreaming, a joke.