Saturday, December 09, 2006

Two months ago today

I was in Rome. I fell head over heels in love with the city. There is no better way to say it, to express it. I have been harboring dreams of living there. Daydreams, night dreams I am in Italy. All my readings since then have to do with Italy. Rome seduced me. The sing song of spoken Italian was music to my ears.

Italy worked it's magic on me. If someone asks me about my vacation, I'm told my face starts to glow and my smile never ceases. The craziest thing about my trip is that I came back with ideas of getting married in Italy. Me? The same person who doesn't believe marriage is necessary. My fantasy would be complete if I was marrying an Italian. But I recognize it for what it is a fantasy.

For what it's worth I am already planning a trip for 2007.