Saturday, May 22, 2004

Sleep


I had a tough week. I'm using that as my excuse. I have not slept this much since I was in school post-finals. I woke up at noon, was awake for three hours, slept for another four hours. I would have slept more if it had not been for the phone. Now I am wide awake, which means I'll be up until the wee hours of the morning and hate Monday morning.

I did listen to some music I bought recently on one of my "I'm just going to look" stops at Borders.

Kevin Johansen+The Nada: Sur O No Sur
I bought this because it was different. Strange. Bilingual. Like I told a friend of mine, this CD deserved to be bought for it's uniqueness. I really like it. The accent...I'm a sucker for accents.

Los Tri-O: Canciones del Alma de Marco Antonio Solis
"Tu Carcel" the first song, I heard back in 1987! It's amazing what nostalgia will do. And with my latest attempts to learn the guitar all the guitars got me back in practice mode. I'm still tuning and learning basic chords.
The marketing on this is not bad: three handsome guys in suits with guitars.

No comments: