Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Long lost friends

Today I caught myself reminiscing about old friends. Or friendships that have ended for one reason or another. Thinking back these friendships, I'm only concerned with one though, it could have been saved. If it wasn't for the pride, the 'I don't care' attitude, the lack of understanding, the not wanting to 'fight' for someone that was worth it.

What got me on this? An article about long lost friends who reconnected years later. I was on the bus wondering if maybe in the future E and I could possibly reconnect. Would we be able to pick where we left off although now we would be full-fledged adults. Or would there still be hurt?

She always wanted to have many children. I wonder if she is a mother.

I have to remind myself not to live on memories because I only seem to remember the great stuff that appear even sweeter today than back in the day.

No comments: