Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cool and breezy

The weather was suppose to be warm and sunny. It's cloudy and breezy. I want the sun in my face already...to the point where I might have to turn a fan on and forget about socks. I'll have to remind myself of these words when it's hot and I want the cold back. It's been a long stretch this year with the rain.

I have a sh*tload of cleaning to do. My apartment is a mess. But I don't feel like it. I want to go shopping or to the movies, but I forced myself to come back home. I put some things away and then I decided to come here and blog this nonsense. I'm listening to music. Trying to call my friend and the call is not going through. Read a book in quick sessions. Survey the place. And start all over again. I brought work home with me but I just pushed it to a corner, don't feel like that either. Should go exercise, but I'm too lazy to change into the right clothes.

I need to hit Ikea for some cheap rugs to place under my latest purchase. My new beanbag. I envisioned myself on my midnight blue beanbag with my laptop and some music in the background. That darn thing has been in the box since April 13th. Sometimes I buy crap I don't need. I should have bought a new sofa instead. Oh well, I'm sure I'll love it once I use it.

No comments: