Sunday, July 25, 2004

Cuba

I should have been in Cuba today, if it wasn't for the tiny fact that the government does not make it easy for me to get there. I don't meet the criteria for the handful of flights that leave from the States and frankly travel to the island nation is discouraged. My other options were to leave from Canada or Mexico. I did look into the alternatives, but decided not to go. I better send my friend a great gift, since I'm missing her wedding. Who says online dating doesn't work?

Closer to home, less than a mile actually, I will be attending a co-worker's post-wedding dinner. It should be fun. I've psyched myself up for the comments and questions:

"Have you thought about settling down?"
"You're next."
"Don't you want to have kids?"
"By the time I was your age, I already had X kids."
...

Men don't get this crap.

Update: Only one comment. Pretty good. ;)

No comments: