Friday, July 09, 2004

Old School

You know that funny feeling you get when you see/hear things related to previous phases of your life. That's been happening a lot lately. Sometimes it makes me chuckle, other times it makes me gasp in disbelief.

You see, I cannot believe that music of my youth is played on old-school radio stations. What the hell?! Those tunes were in constant rotation just yesterday. ;) Now you have the Beastie Boys, The Cure, George Michael, and even Lionel Richie releasing new albums. I'm hoping for a Natalie Merchant release one of this days.

Strawberry Shortcake stuff for today's kids. What's next...She-Ra?

As it is I am thoroughly enjoying The Cosby Show reruns on TV.

Old school fun was tag, cops & robbers, kickball, marbles, hopscotch, tetherball and...

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Freaking dodgeball! This movie was hilarious. Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller two of my favorite funny people delivered again.
Maybe it was the painful memories of having been hit in the face with a dodgeball! I was told it wasn't on purpose, but with kids you never know. hahahah

No comments: