Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where's the sun?

Please let the rain stop. I don't want anymore rain, not even drizzles. I want warm days where I don't have to take a coat or jacket with me everytime I step out the door.

Went to see Chronicles of Narnia this evening. The book was better. I kept comparing it to the first Harry Potter movie and it could not compete.

Today on the way home I was overcome by a feeling which I'm trying to pinpoint. I'm not sure if it was sadness or loneliness. It was strange. If I had let myself, I think I would have been able to cry right then and there. It was short lived. As soon as I got home, I had things to take care of and the feeling was gone (or ignored) until now that I am writing about it.
I'll have to think about this and allow myself to feel whatever that feeling is when it happens again. Although part of me does not want it to happen again.

No comments: