Monday, January 03, 2005

Men

First Monday of the year and time to go back to work. I have a crush on one of my coworkers. Nothing is going to come of it...he's married.

If I'd seen him somewhere other than work, he would not have caught my attention. He's an average looking joe. He's not really well liked. He's arrogant. He interrupts people. He's moody. Why am I attracted to him? He's a freakin' genius. He's confident. He has his nice moments. He has this smirk like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I'm attracted to his brain.

I've been in love with three men. Two of them were average looking while one was too handsome for my own good. Two were terribly intelligent. One was funny, one was sweet and one was an #sshole. All were outgoing. All three were confident and stubborn. We all argued and we all liked to win.

I'm on a mission to identify what attracts me, because it's never the same. Intelligent and funny are at the top of my list.

No comments: