Sunday, January 23, 2005

Singing

There is a hidden camera show on VH1 called Motormouth. It's premise is catching people singing in their cars. Some are good, many are not good at all. Off key, don't know the words. People dance in their cars. Talk to themselves. It's funny!

Part of the reason I find it entertaining is because I sing in my car and at home. I'm talking about SINGING, no holds barred. I've had entire conversations in the car where I play the role of all parties. But I'm very aware of the surroundings though. If there is a red light, I don't sing. I guess I care if people think I am crazy.

Lately singing has been making me happy. If I've had a sh*tty day at work, as soon as I'm in the car I find a song and belt it out. I get in a good mood.

Am I any good? Honestly, I really don't think so. I would never karaoke, that's for sure. That would take major alcohol. ;)

No comments: