Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Break

I took a break for about a week and a half, meaning I did not turn on the home pc. (There is no choice at work...unfortunately.) It's amazing how dependent I am on the pc. The need to check personal emails or the random reading. I'm looking forward to September. If all goes as planned, I'll be in Mexico visiting my grandmother. While there, television, computers and radios are not things that occupy my time. It's all about conversation and interaction every single day. The other wonderful thing about my destination is the quiet. I can sit outside and not hear anything. No noise pollution. The air is better too. I'm reaching my burnout point.

Someone from my team resigned today. Makes me wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't. I also said goodbye to one of the contractors today. And tomorrow I will be saying goodbye to another contractor.

My friend has decided to name her baby Sophia after all the potential names I wrote on the white board. Little Sophia will have to thank me in the future, she could have been a Hannah. Nothing against Hannah, I don't like the name because it sounds boring. What would be the nickname? Hann?

No comments: