Sunday, February 19, 2006

Human Body

I've watched more of the Torino games this weekend than any day last week. The conclusion: a fit body is sexy. No discrimination: men, women I find them both sexy. The 'sexy' comes from admiration of the training, the discipline, the grit, the mental and physical strength, the grace, the attitude. Yep, it's respect.

My commentary is not about tht slim aspect either, because I've seen overweight bodies that are sexy also. (Yes, it's possible.) It has to do a lot with how a person carries themselves. But these Olympic bodies are about strength. More power to them.

Ice dancing has been big tonight. Talk about beauty in that event. Why don't I ever remember seeing ice dancing televised before? Maybe because the U.S. never had any contenders before... That's ridiculous! It should be a love of sport, not a love of the sports Americans are competing in. I won't lie, I always root for the Americans...can't help it.

I tell you makes me want to go out there and start training for something. jejejej

No comments: