Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fell

I was rushing around this morning in an attempt to make it to my morning meeting in time. I had decided to leave the window open all day, and then thought not to because it was such a beautiful day my downstairs neighbor might decide to BBQ. All that smoke usually makes it into my apartment if I leave the window open. Yuk!

Coming back from closing the living room window, my foot got caught on a basket whose temporary residence is my living room floor. I came an inch from one of the following: a black eye, a broken nose or some broken teeth. My face almost caught the corner of a table. Almost doesn't count. For those few seconds, everything was s-l-o-w motion.

My right knee is banged up pretty bad. My left leg is in pain. I had to start yoga type breathing in order not to cry. And to top it all of, I was late to the meeting.

No comments: