Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Memphis, Tennessee (MEM)

Coming back home the route was OKC-MEM-SFO. A guy caught my attention on the second leg of my flight. [This was good, because it was proof the old ticker is still alive!] The internal dialogue started: Do I talk to him? How do people flirt? What would M do? hahahha Ridiculous! All I could manage were a few smiles. At baggage claim he was on the other side of the carrousel. He smiled. Next thing I knew he was standing to my left. Another smile exchange. Neither of us said a word. My bag was next on the carrousel and I was out of there.

Straight to work facing 342 new emails. Keep in mind, Monday was a holiday. I had a meeting from 4 - 5pm that I set up. Me? Setting up a meeting for the day I got back from vacation. I must not have been feeling well when I did that.

It was great seeing my family and friend. Now I need to stop neglecting my friends in L.A. ;)

No comments: