Saturday, July 30, 2005

Apt Search

I've been moving for three years. The thought of moving gives me a headache. It's time. I looked at three properties today. They were all great.

#1 was on a tree-lined street. White picket fences. It was small! Only one person could fit in the kitchen at any one time. There was hardly any storage space. This made me realize how much sh*t I own.

#2 had an amazing kitchen. It was bigger than the bedroom. It had a granite island in the middle. (I loved it, and I don't even cook.) It was an extra room that could be used as an office. Quiet street. Loved it. It did not come with laundry facilities or a parking space.

#3 is in a great location. A block away from the main shopping street. Close to public transportation. Hardwood floors. I want hardwood floors instead of wall-to-wall carpeting this time. And the library is right there. ;)

This time it's serious. I gave my thirty day notice. I have to be out of here August 24. Hooray. I better find something that works for me by then.

No comments: