Saturday, July 02, 2005

Too Sleepy

I arrived in OKC at 9:10 AM. I did not sleep a wink on the plane because I forgot my travel, neck pillow in the bag I checked in. I had it all planned. I would sleep on the plane and be energized when I landed; instead, I was dragging my feet and knocked out for three hours in the middle of the day. My energy was zapped for the rest of the day.

I did not arrive alone to OKC. 6 rolls of film arrived with me. From California to Georgia to Oklahoma. The oldest roll was from April 2004 and the youngest one was from April 2005. A year of pictures. Pitiful. It's one those tasks that just get lost in the daily shuffle. Everytime I saw them I'd tell myself I had to get them developed. They turned out great. I did not even remember what was on them to begin with so it turned out to be a nice surprise for all of us.

No comments: