Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tattoo Parlor

Friend and I went to dinner. After that we decided to walk off the dessert. He wanted to show me the tattoo parlor where he got his piercing. Okay. I'm flipping through the photo book admiring the detailed tattoos, some of the branding and cutting, the piercings.

My tattoo is small, but it still hurt. I can't imagine the pain involved with some of those large tattoos. Large artwork like that is done in sessions which may require to go over the same area again for color richness. Ouch.

Branding. Cutting. Piercing. The first time I heard of branding I wanted to do it. Some sense kicked in eventually. Cutting. Hell no. Piercings? 7. All in my ears though. As a teen I wanted one next to my eyebrow. My father said he'd tear it off. I believe he would have.

The pictures went from great tattoos to branding on the shoulders and back. The cutting pictures made me dizzy. Facial piercings...no problem. Nipple and vagina piercings...a problem. I couldn't finish looking at the pictures.

No comments: