Thursday, January 01, 2004

Wrapping up the first day of 2004


I did not do anything today. It was rainy and windy. My phone rang at 8am. I went to sleep at
5am. I need more sleep than that, except I can't sleep during the day.

Read blogs and played with this one for most of the day.
I listened to Coldplay. I love their music. I sing my heart out with them.

New Year's Resolutions? Why not? I'm not afraid of failure. ;)
The following list is in no particular order.

  • Laugh more

  • Save money

  • No more mess in the apartment

  • Make friends

  • Limit shoe buying

  • Exercise

  • Eat healthy

  • Cook more often

  • Date

  • Declutter

  • Pray

  • Become politically informed

  • Stop procrastinating

  • Knit or other craft

  • Forgive and move on

  • Be honest with myself

  • Learn a language or take classes

  • Keep in touch with old friends

  • Smile more

  • Really listen

  • Drink more water

  • Think about and plan long term goals

  • Hike Half Dome or participate in a 10K

  • Wear sunscreen

  • Read Spanish books


Damn, I'll review this in a year.

Hope you were off to a better start than me...