Saturday, February 07, 2004

Oprah


One of my great guilty pleasures is watching Oprah. Her shows
cover a wide spectrum of topics. Some educational, some eye-opening, some just pure
enjoyment. In addition to her show, I also subscribe to her magazine. Hey some people
love Martha Stewart, I love Oprah.

What did I learn this past week?
-I know what cancer looks like in livers along with blocked aorta, five pounds of fat and a
smoker's lung. (view here)

-When a relationship ends, neither party should be caught by surprise...there are always
signs, if you choose to not pay attention that is something else.

And the two most interesting tidbits were the following:
1. 200 orgasms a year takes about 6 years off your physical age! (per Dr. Mehmet Oz).
2. "Our natural state is to be happy and peaceful until we disturb it." -Dr. Dean Ornish