Sunday, February 01, 2004

Personal Review #1


I published resolutions so I figure I'll hold myself to a monthly review.
This might not seem like such a great idea in a few months, but I'll refer
to it as an exercise in accountability.

I smile and laugh enough for people to notice and comment about. And I quote:
"You never have a bad day, do you?" Wishful thinking.
"You're always smiling." Usually I have odd memories resurface or funny thoughts.
"Why are you so happy?" Huh?

Exercise: 16 floors a day via stairs and a walk towards Embarcadero. Could be
better, but it's a start.

Long term goals: Retirement planning stronger than it was.

Cooking: I've actually cooked a meal or two.

No more mess in the apartment/declutter: Thanks to my new paper shredder I'm
making some progress with these two.

Read Spanish books: Blogs must count a little bit.

Conclusion: 8 out of 25 isn't so bad.